Thursday, May 10, 2007

New graphics you can use





I know it's hard to explain why Kindermusik is so important to a child's life. Especially when looking into the weary eyes of a parent, who, on a daily basis, is making decisions that would give her a heart attack if she dwelled too long on the "what ifs?"
So, we put together some visual aids that might help you explain all the things Kindermusik can do--and how it's scientifically proven to help children become exactly who they're supposed to become. And then some.
Also, click the graph, and you'll link straight to the study from which these pretty pictures were created.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whooo-hooo!

Thanks!

Yvette said...

Hi Molly, I am really squished for time right now but I glanced at your blog long enough to see this. And THIS IS WHAT I WANT!!!!!
Yipeee. I appreciate the "footnotes" and I know many educated parents do to.
Yvette

Molly McGinn said...

Yippee! to you, to Yvette.

It was about time we made those studie a good read for the visual learners!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting these, Molly!!
Lori

Interior Decorators Carlsbad said...

Thaank you for sharing