Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Five easy things for fall semester


Re-enrolling made easy. Next week check your email inbox for one new re-enrolling tip per week from now until fall semester.

All Curricula brochure now online. It sits on my desk right now, and if I do say so myself, and I do, it looks great. I'm smitten.

Order Unit 2 of Family Time--Here, There, Everywhere. I was listening to the home CDs just the other day and tapped my foot the whole time.

Customize posters and postcards. Soon you can order a new poster and postcard design through Michigan Wholesale Printers. You'll be able to customize each design with your studio contact information and choose from either a Family Time postcard design (which features the picture you see here), or an All Curricula design (featuring the little girl on the new brochure); and a new Family Time poster.

Family Time Web CT begins. You can register for this free class online in the Educator Store. Once the class and item code posts, you order it just like a regular order, and you're automatically registered in this five-week, multi-media, interactive online course.

No comments: