Monday, June 04, 2007

I'm not afraid to say it, I love it



The M-Audio digital recorder. So far I've recorded an album with it, a soundtrack with a group of art kids, and today, recorded an ABC Music & Me trainers teleconference with the audio quality so sharp, you could hear VP Brian Healy smiling.

It uploads straight into your music player. The first one came with a puny memory card and lots of troubles. Upon its miserable return to Guitar City (not a mom and pop shop, and yes, I'm ashamed) they gave me a new one. No questions asked and a "sorry for your trouble."

This one records up to two hours worth of music, conversation, and impromptu late night jam sessions under the stars.

2 comments:

Yvette said...

Molly, that's exactly what I've been looking for. Daughter Claire needs it to record auditions etc. (heading toward college...) GULP! That's a big price tag....wow.
I'm sure you're having fun with it!
Y.

Molly McGinn said...

It is a big price tag, but the quality of recording is super, duper.

Sometimes craigslist, or ebay has good buys. And I think I just sold my washer/dryer on facebook -- the same day I posted the listing!

One person you could talk with about recording is Debby Long, she does quite a bit herself, and I think, uses an iPod mic.


http://musik4kidskzo.blogspot.com/