Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Looking up new words

I had to look up the word "Indiana" and "Indianapolis" for this post.

Here comes two more words, not so easy either, but I can manage: "Minneapolis" and "Minnesota."

I'm in the middle of a three-day, travelling-filming project to the cities I can't spell very well. Michael Dougherty, Kindermusik's CEO, and for now, Audio Grip, wanted to film Kindermusik happening where it has the greatest impact, where it changes lives the most: In the places where children can't get it.

I'll post some of what I filmed next week in snippets. Otherwise, you'll have to see the full production at this year's Kindermusik Convention. We'll show the footage at the Thursday fund-raiser for the Children's Fund.

We're filming because it's hard to explain in any dictionary words, just what Kindermusik does for these children.

If I find the word, I'll let you know. Otherwise, I'm kind of enjoying not knowing--for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see what you've been filming. Have fun travelling.