Tuesday, June 05, 2007

I saw a little future go hop, hop, hop



Debbie Long, I don't know if you were the first to post this activity, but I've seen you do clever things before. I'll also have you know, as I watched and the read poem, I *yawped.*

After a loud round of exclamations and adulations (I've retired the trumpet and bike horn and taken a new interest in the nose harp) folks here at KI gathered round my computer. We pressed play, watched it again, and it felt like we were watching Kindermusik 2.0.

Press play on the video and let it run for a few moments before you read the poem, slow.
I saw a little rabbit go hop, hop, hop
I saw his little ears go flop, flop, flop
I saw his little eyes go blink, blink, blink
I saw his little nose go twink, twin, twink

I said "Little Rabbit, won't you stay?"
But he looked at me - and he hopped away . . .

3 comments:

Debbie said...

I "hoppened" upon this one day - the look and the hop away was too good to pass up.

Molly McGinn said...

I. Love. It.

Can you imagine something like this being incorporated in AHM.

Debbie, you're a clever hopper.

Debbie said...

Links in the parent email databank? You are always thinking . . .