Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Raindrops keep falling on my head



I rent a little house in Greensboro and it's usually my little monastary. Only since the home's owner realized that the house really needs a new roof (I rent), the roofers have taken that solitude from my happy, little quiet home. And with Sunday's monsoon sweeping across North Carolina, sometime around 9 pm that night I had a beautiful little waterfall pouring from the ceiling fan. I tossed out three, full buckets of rainwater that night and early morning. It finally stopped dripping two days later, and now pieces of the ceiling are falling.


Needless to say, that's why I've missed a few posts. I am, however, very happy it stopped raining.


Don't know whether I feel like Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, or Chicken Little. Somewhere in between I guess.

No comments: