Monday, December 11, 2006

Flyer! I hardly know her.


Recently we sent out the "research-proven reason to re-enroll" flyer, and, turns out, many Educators couldn't even open the durned thing.

I'm sorry about that.

Hopefully, one or all of the following will make it easier to open attachments and special graphics:


  • First, we made it a Web page instead of a cumbersome .pdf or .jpg attachment. Check it out.

  • Next, you may want to install, for free, a newer version of Adobe.

  • Finally, we'll start uploading these things in a more organized, findable way, soon, on the Teacher's Lounge. Major renovations are soon on the way. I'll keep you posted.

Finally, thanks for letting us know what doesn't work, so we can get it right.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this handout and have given it to all the families in my studio to promote reenrollment. It saves so much time getting professionally written and designed marketing pieces from KI that I can simply print off and use. Thanks!

Molly McGinn said...

Super Darcie. Now, what format do you prefer? Or do you have a preference?

Check out those fabulous photographs!

Anonymous said...

I just printed out the PDF. I'll eventually upload it to my website in my "spare time" as well. I'd love to find out more about the results of the study.