Saturday, July 08, 2006

Crafty imaginations


I'm up early on a Saturday, checking blogs and what not before dropping myself into a carload full of surfers headed East for the beach. Ahh. Saturday. Sabado. By noon I'll be soaked in saltwater.

I found it irresistible, however, not to blog about this entry on Mollie's Greene's fresh milk delievered daily. She blogged about the craft blog whipup. Here, dozens of crafters all over the place share the blogging (the list of authors is on the right hand side) and the result is one of the most amazing collections of craft ideas and pictures I've ever seen.

Now, imagine this. What if you started a similar blog for the Educators in your program (if one or more teaches with you). What if your blog had several authors: creative moms, dads, aunts, and grandmothers in different towns. What if they shared some of the blog authorship. What if some of your families shared authorship? The Kindermusik blog injoy does this.

Enjoy your weekend, I'll be back on that day that starts with the letter M.

No comments: