Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Online relationships

Remember Debbie Long? We profiled her in a Quick Tips email several summers ago when her camp enrollments jumped from 80 to 115 families when she started holding Creatures in my Backyard at a local nature center.

Now she’s jumping and doubling again—make that striding--and this time she’s using a ‘net. By simply approaching a local business owner about advertising and working together, Debbie now has a Kindermusik FREE Class Preview on the Web site of a local Stroller Strides franchise. And there’s more.

Here’s the story in her words:

“She is going to include one of my preview coupons with each new registration she receives and I am going to include her coupons in my mom’s packs that I give away at the beginning of each semester (local packs that I make up). We are also going to have links to each other’s sites (once we both figure out how to do this). We’ve also talked about hosting demos at various locations together.

It sounds like this is going to be a great relationship.”


More about http://www.strollerstrides.net/kalamazoo
musik4kids.kindermusik.net/
musik4kidskzo.blogspot.com/

No comments: